We offer therapeutic laser therapy, a surgery-free, drug-free, noninvasive treatment to reduce pain, reduce inflammation, and speed healing.
A Class IV Deep Tissue Laser uses a beam of laser light to deeply penetrate tissue without damaging it. It uses light to stimulate cell regeneration and increase blood circulation.
How does it work?
Laser energy induces a biological response in the cells called "photo-bio-modulation".
It promotes and enhances healing, not just treating symptoms. The laser light is delivered through a noninvasive handpiece to treat the affected area. Your pet will feel a gentle and soothing warmth. Most treatments take a matter of minutes.
Deep, soothing laser therapy provides a drug-free option for enhanced patient care for:
- Effective relief of pain, inflammation, and swelling
- Alleviate your pet’s everyday aches and pains and restore range of motion
- Increase quality of life
- Extremely well tolerated by pets
- No known side effects
- May decrease the need for surgery and medications
- Reduces healing time
- Requires no sedation or clipping
- Quick to administer (approximately 3 to 6 minutes per site)
- Pet owners may be present and participate in the healing process
What are the Costs?
Treatment protocols are unique to each patient and condition. Therefore, treatments will vary in time, complexity and cost.
What conditions are commonly treated with laser therapy?
- Aural hematomas
- Degenerative joint disease
- Chronic neurologic conditions
- Post-operative hip surgeries
- Hot spot
- Tendon or ligament injury
- Back and neck pain
- Hip dysplasia
- Feline eosinophilic granuloma complex
- Elbow dysplasia
- Loss of motor control
- Disc disease
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Degenerative myelopathy
- Lick dermatitis
- Orthopedic Disorders
- Muscle weakness
- Hip dysplasia
- Atopic dermatitis (atopy, allergic dermatitis)
- Intervertebral disc disease
- Cruciate ligament injury and post-surgical pain