Nobody wants to see their pet hurting, but when you do no matter what time of day we will make sure you get the help you need. We always recommend calling ahead. Call 315-786-3340.
In our Watertown area there is no 24-hour care facility, but rest assured when you have an emergency we will do our best to make sure you receive quality and prompt emergency care.
You should call when your pet
- Has difficulty breathing
- Ingestion of foreign object or toxic substance
- Broken bones
- Cuts lacerations, or puncture wounds
- Trauma from a fall or hit by a vehicle
- Diarrhea or vomiting for more than 24 hours
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Seizures or loss of consciousness
If your pet has ingested poison call the Pet Poison Helpline at 800-213-6680.